Sunday, November 20, 2011

piggie came to town

The night before our Spooky Halloween party, my sewing table was broken. Let's just say that someone was determined to move it without me and when that someone wouldn't wait, it all came crashing down along with what was on my sewing table. Needless to say, I was not happy. 
Years ago, Clyde and his dad built a table. It resided at the beach with his parents. They have been saying for years to get it. What perfect timing. I needed a table, they had a table. Turns out, Clyde's sister has wanted that table for years.
 To keep the peace and love between the siblings, Ed and Becki bought me a new sewing table as my Christmas present. It is beautiful!! It opens up to be bigger and is a great hip height, which makes cutting projects out much easier for me. I have forever cut projects out on the floor. I love this table! Thank YOU!!!
 The table wasn't the only present they brought that visit. At the state fair, Miss Lib tried her very best to win a stuffed pig, but couldn't. Erin did however. (gotta love sister love, no?) Papa felt bad for Libby, so when he went back to the state fair with a few of our cousins, he was determined to win a pig for Libby. Story is, is that try and try and fail later, Grammy walked up and won the pig with one game. Yeah!
 It made for a very surprised and thrilled Libby.
 Who is in love with a certain pig!!
Papa and Grammy brought the girls polish and lip gloss. Penny was excited to try in out on an adult...
 That's right, Papa won the straw pull and had his nails did.
 Meanwhile, Clyde made us an awesome chicken dinner!
Thanks Grammy and Papa for your visit!!

No comments: